The Administration Officer works with a self-managing Project Team under supervision of the CEO.
This is a part time position (16 – 30.4 hours per week to be negotiated). Health Consumers Queensland promotes a healthy work-life balance and is committed to offering employees a supportive family-friendly and flexible working environment.
The Administration Officer will:
- Provide assistance for consumer requests which includes:
- Write and send weekly eAlerts to the Network advertising opportunities for consumers
- Update the Consumer Opportunities web page
- Maintaining and supporting development of Health Consumers Queensland’s Network database, including data entry of requests
- Collect and collate Consumer Opportunity Applications,
- Liaise with key stakeholders including staff and consumers.
- Assist with organising and publicising networking opportunities, training workshops and events as required;
- Coordinate a monthly e-newsletter showcasing Health Consumers Queensland activities and updates; and
- Support and assist other team members as required.
Applications including a resume and a statement addressing the Key Skills outlined in the position description should be submitted by 9.00am on Monday 9th September to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Administration Officer application via HCQ website.