Closing date extended to 9am Monday 28 October 2019
Clinical Excellence Queensland
The Statewide General Medicine Clinical Network, a part of the Queensland Clinical Network is looking for two (2) consumer representatives to be part of their Steering Committee within Clinical Excellence Queensland.
The Statewide General Medicine Clinical Network Steering Committee is a multidisciplinary group working on a collegiate basis to provide leadership and strategic planning for general medicine service development in Queensland. The steering committee comprises 8 general physicians, 3 nursing representatives, 3 allied health members, 1 general practitioner, and 2 network coordinators.
Role of the consumer
The role of the consumers on the Statewide General Medicine Clinical Network is to:
• Actively participate in steering committee discussions
• Confidently advocate on behalf of health consumers and carers
• Bring a consumer/ carer perspective to all discussions and decision-making.
• Possess a good understanding of matters that affect people receiving general medical care and community care services.
• Have well developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team and maintain good working relationships with team members and other stakeholders.
How to apply
Please complete this consumer application form and return to email@example.com by Thursday 10 October COB.
For assistance please contact Health Consumers Queensland via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07 3012 9090.
For more information please see the Terms of Reference TOR here.