Applications close 8am Monday 27 July
As part of the International Conference on Integrated Care 2020, taking place online in September, the International Foundation of Integrated Care (IFIC) is creating a short sound-byte video, documenting people’s lives throughout the months of COVID.
IFIC are looking to make contact with people who would be interested in doing a short zoom call to answer two or three questions relating to their personal experience of living with COVID 19 restrictions or being directly impacted by the disease. The call will take no more than 5-10 minutes and the person may speak in their own language and we will provide translation to English (the conference language) on screen.
The people they would love to hear from could be (but aren’t limited to):
- Someone working from home with young children
- Someone who usually receives treatment in a hospital setting, that had changed significantly
- A person who was seriously ill with Covid and has recovered
- A person who’s family member has passed away due to Covid
- A person who’s family member has passed away unrelated to Covid and the funeral and celebration of life was affected
- A care home worker
- A frontline worker
Health Consumers Queensland is collecting details of interested people to pass along to IFIC. If you are interested in taking part, and would like Health Consumers Queensland to pass your details along to IFIC for them to contact you, please complete the form below.
This activity is not remunerated.