Engagement Snack Pack
27 October @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Bite size workshops to get you started!
Grab your lunch and join us for quick consumer engagement workshops. These online workshops will give you the information you need to get started on your consumer partnership journey. Attend all or just the ones that interest you.
Every Wednesday at 12pm midday for 4 weeks, beginning 27 October.
Who can participate?
Suited for all Queensland Health staff at the start of their consumer partnership journey.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Quick bite size sessions.
- Introductory level and great if you want to bring your whole team together to start your consumer journey together.
Session structure and delivery
- 4 x 30 min online sessions. (12.00-12.30 pm)
- About 15 mins of presentation allowing for 15 mins for Q & A and discussion.
- Plus 15 mins bonus time for discussion and questions if you have time and would like to stay back. (12.30-12.45 pm)
- Delivered online via Zoom Meetings.**
Accessing the training
- You only need to register once to attend any of the sessions.
- You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this online training.
**Zoom and Qld Health Policy
As Queensland Health Staff, you are not able to use Zoom to initiate calls/meetings; however, you are able to use it to access training when the call is not initiated by you. In this instance, the session will be initiated by Health Consumers Queensland