- This event has passed.
Event Series: For Consumers: Fundamentals of Consumer Partnerships
For Consumers: Fundamentals of Consumer Partnerships
2 August,10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Co-presented with an experienced consumer, this program is for consumer reps to strengthen their partnerships.
Our signature Fundamentals of Consumer Partnerships training has been repackaged for online delivery.
Some topics include:
- Fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
- Drivers of consumer partnerships.
- Understand your role as a consumer representative better.
- Strategies and tips how to partner effectively with health organisations.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Deeper dive into the fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
- Understand your role as a health consumer representative and how to partner effectively with health organisations.
- Peer-based learning and the opportunity to hear from an experienced consumer.
- Interactive breakout room activities and opportunity to virtually meet other consumers.
- Training split into two sessions to allow for flexibility of attendance.
- Free of charge.
Who can participate?
- For any health consumer representative and carer who has been partnering with health organisations and wants to strengthen their partnerships.
- Open to all health consumer representatives and carers regardless of your experience with consumer partnerships.
Session structure and delivery
- Two hour online sessions across two days.
- Along with Health Consumers Queensland’s Engagement Advisor, these training sessions are co-presented with an experienced consumer.
- You only need to register once to attend both sessions.
- The same line works for both sessions.
- Attendance of both sessions completes the training.
- Delivered via Zoom Meetings.
- You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this interactive online training