- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Consumer Partnerships for Health Consumers
1 September 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Our signature Fundamentals of Consumer training has been repackaged for online delivery.
Get a deeper understanding of consumer partnerships in health. Understand your role as a health consumer representative and how to partner effectively with health organisations.
A series of two sessions: 1 and 2 September 4:00pm
Who can participate?
• For any health consumer representative and carer who has been partnering with health
organisations and wants to strengthen their partnerships.
• Open to all health consumer representatives and carers regardless of your experience with consumer partnerships.
What are the benefits of participating?
• Deeper dive into fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
• Training split into two sessions to allow for flexibility of attendance.
• Free of charge.
Session structure and delivery
• 2 x 1 hour online sessions.
• You only need to register once to attend both sessions.
• Attendance of both sessions completes the training.
• Delivered via Zoom Meetings.
• You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to
participate in this online training.
• Fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
• Drivers of consumer partnerships.
• Understand your role as a consumer representative better.
• Strategies and tips how to partner effectively with health organisations.