Fundamentals of Consumer Partnerships for Health Consumers
7 December @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Our signature Fundamentals of Consumer Partnerships training has been repackaged for online delivery.
Get a deeper understanding of consumer partnerships in health. Understand your role as a health consumer representative and how to partner effectively with health organisations.
Tuesday 7 and Wednesday 8 December, 10 am
- This training is for any health consumer representative and carer who has been partnering with health organisations and wants to strengthen their partnerships.
- Open to all health consumer representatives and carers regardless of your experience with consumer partnerships.
Some topics include:
- Fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
- Drivers of consumer partnerships.
- Understand your role as a consumer representative better.
- Strategies and tips how to partner effectively with health organisations.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Deeper dive into fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
- Training split into two sessions to allow for flexibility of attendance.
- Free of charge.
Session structure and delivery
- 2 x 90 mins online sessions.
- Attendance of both sessions completes the training.
- You only need to register once to attend both sessions.
- Delivered online via Zoom Meetings.
- You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this online training.