- This event has passed.
Introduction to Consumer Partnerships for Health Consumers
30 August,5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Co-presented with an experienced consumer representative! For consumers very new to partnerships
Who can participate?
This introductory training has been created for health consumers who are very new to consumer partnerships, however all levels of experience are welcome to participate.
If you are just starting out or have about 1 to 2 years of experience in consumer partnerships, then this is the right training series for you.
Tuesdays at 5.30pm beginning 16 August
- Introduction to consumer partnerships
- Understanding the health system
- Your consumer journey
- Getting your first role
What are the benefits of participating?
- Gain a better understanding of consumer partnerships in health.
- Understand the health system better.
- Meet and network with other health consumers.
- Peer-based learning.
- Free of charge
Session structure and delivery
- A series of 4 x 1-hour training sessions.
- Session has a short presentation followed by discussion and your chance to ask questions.
- Delivered via Zoom Meetings.
- You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this online training.