Introduction to Consumer Partnerships for Health Consumers
26 October @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Who can participate?
This introductory training has been created for health consumers who are very new to consumer partnerships.
If you are just starting out or have about 1 to 2 years of experience in consumer partnerships, then this is the right training series for you.
Tuesdays at 1.30pm beginning 26 October
- Introduction to consumer partnerships
- Understanding the health system
- Your consumer journey
- Getting your first role
What are the benefits of participating?
- Gain a better understanding of consumer partnerships in health.
- Understand the health system better.
- Meet and network with other health consumers.
- Peer-based learning.
- Free of charge
Session structure and delivery
- A series of 4 x 1-hour training sessions.
- Session has a short presentation followed by discussion and your chance to ask questions.
- Delivered via Zoom Meetings.
- You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this online training.
- You will need to register for each session separately.