Closing date: Monday, 15 March 2021
Clinical Excellence Queensland (CEQ) is offering one health consumer representative a unique opportunity to join the Statewide Trauma Clinical Network (STCN) Steering Committee .
The STCN is a leading strategic advisory group for matters relating to trauma service delivery in Queensland. Clinicians provide leadership to the broader advisory groups and trauma services across Queensland to achieve improvements in clinical practice, service access and the trauma patient journey.
The STCN Steering Committee membership includes clinicians experienced in trauma care across the continuum of care and also includes external representatives such as a consumer and representatives from General Practice, research institutes, pre-hospital and retrieval services and the Australian Defence Force.
Role of the consumer
- Attend all STCN Steering Committee meetings
- Actively participate in Steering Committee activities including pre-meeting reading, discussions and the provision of feedback and advice.
- Provide strategic advice to the STCN and working groups from a consumer perspective as required.
- Adhere to the Terms of Reference and same guidelines as expected of all other members of the network.
- Participate as an equal member of the network.
Who is it for?
This opportunity would suit a consumer or carer representative who has been involved in trauma care, with at least 6 months committee or educational experience, either at the Hospital and Health Service, or statewide level.