Health Consumers Queensland Ltd (HCQ) is the peak health consumer organisation representing the interests of Queensland health consumers.
Our priority focus is on consumer engagement that influences and leads improvements and delivers better health outcomes for all Queenslanders. We achieve this through our Queensland-wide health consumer network, tailored training and skills development programs, strategic advice, specific project management and maximising opportunities for consumer representation at all levels of the health system.
Health Consumers Queensland is currently recruiting for a Project and Evaluation Officer.This role will coordinate the co-design, delivery and dissemination of an external evaluation report demonstrating the impact of involving health consumers in COVID-19 decision-making in Queensland.
This is a part time, fixed term position (0.7 or 26.6 hours per week, until 30 June 2020).
The Evaluation Officer will:
- Create a project plan for the Evaluation Project
- Create a project evaluation framework (with reference to HCQ’s Evaluation Framework)
- Review and assess Health Consumers Queensland’s data collection tools
- Input and manage baseline data and reporting
- Create an EOI to appoint an external project evaluation consultant
- Liaise with external project evaluation consultant for successful delivery of evaluation report by 31 May 2021
- Creatively communicate the outcomes of the evaluation, with strong skills in infographics/sharing data graphically
- Seek opportunities to share learnings
Health Consumers Queensland promotes a healthy work-life balance and is committed to offering employees a supportive family-friendly and flexible working environment. Health Consumers Queensland staff are primarily working remotely from home, and starting to transition to working part time from our office (Brisbane CBD).
Applications close – 9.00am, Monday 16th November 2020