On request from Hospital and Health Service staff, Health Consumers Queensland has created a brand new HCQ tip sheet for staff on how to involve consumers in COVID-19 planning, decision-making and communications . We hope you find this clear, simple and useful. We have sent it to HHS Chief Executives and Engagement Advisors. Please circulate it to any staff and consumers you know who should be partnering together on the local development of COVID-19 strategy and communication.
- Invitation to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Consumers and Carers to host a Yarning Circle to inform the Children’s Health Queensland Health Equity Strategy
- An invitation to host a Yarning Circle to inform the Townsville Hospital and Health Service Health Equity Strategy
- Help develop an ENT-Audiology Shared Care Model of Care
- Central Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Consumers and Carers: An invitation to host a Yarning Circle to inform your regional Health Equity Strategy
- FEDERAL ELECTION 2022: Putting the care back into healthcare