Last week, Queensland Health gave a record 80,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. This issues paper shares consumers’ most recent experiences of the rollout up until 22 June 2021 and includes your reactions to ATAGI’s latest revised recommendations for the Astra Zeneca vaccine. It also presents your ideas and suggestions about what needs to improve so that the roll-out feels well-run, safe and person-centred.
- An invitation to host a Yarning Circle to inform the Townsville Hospital and Health Service Health Equity Strategy
- Help develop an ENT-Audiology Shared Care Model of Care
- Central Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Consumers and Carers: An invitation to host a Yarning Circle to inform your regional Health Equity Strategy
- Invitation to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Consumers and Carers to host a Yarning Circle to inform the Children’s Health Queensland Health Equity Strategy
- FEDERAL ELECTION 2022: Putting the care back into healthcare