Speakers and Events Sneak Peek
We’re working hard to lock in speakers and events so that you know what you can look forward to seeing at the 2019 Annual Forum.
Health Consumers Queensland Consumer Training
- One of the most popular events at last year’s forum, in 2019 we’re giving consumers and carers another chance to take part in our Consumer Partnerships training.
- Meet and mingle with a wide range of people involved in consumer partnerships from throughout Queensland
Young People’s Panel
- Up and coming health consumers talk about what matters to them, and give their thoughts on how to create the best health system possible
What Will Partnerships Look Like in 5 Year’s Time?
- Join representatives of health organisations to look at possibilities, progress and problems we can expect to see over the next 5 years.
- Celebrating excellence in consumer partnerships
Table Top Conversations
- An extension of our recent successful series of kitchen table conversations, we bring consumers and staff together to nut out some tricky questions in healthcare
- After a popular session last year, Queensland Genomics return to answer your questions on genomics in the community
Keep your eye on this page for the latest program updates.