19 Sep 2016
In this issue:
- Date claimer: Health Consumers Qld 2017 Annual Forum – 18 May in Townsville
- Message from the General Manager
- In the spotlight: Sharon Boyce, a tower of reason and strength
- Sunshine Coast Partners in Recovery consumer and carer groups
- October networking session: Very special guest, Carolyn Canfield
- Second annual survey: How can Health Consumers Qld support you?
- Annual forum highlights: Engaging consumers in design of ward redevelopment
- $361 million strategy to slash outpatient wait lists
- Future of digital healthcare
- Improving asthma re-admission rates
- Getting involved in research: consumer opportunities
- Last word: Qld disability review in schools….and more.